Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Always up to somthing

This morning, I'm cleaning up the breakfast dishes, and Hayden (2) disappears. For a moment I don't care, but then it seemed a lot longer. Curious mommy, I hike up the steps only to fine her covering the sink with toothpaste. She had already covered her face , the tube is now half empty. All I could do is take a picture and laugh with out her seeing.
There are so many times she gets herself into these situations, I hove no idea what to say. She is so stinking cute! :)

I have figured out what I'm going to do with Hayden. Found this blog "Tot school" has a fabulous idea about tot trays. I will give it a try and see how she does. I'm sure she will love anything I plan for her, she loves time!!!
Gianna has done a great job getting into the activities we started this week . One day at a time. I'm only planning on 3 set activities until we get the rest of our books for itty bitty bookworm. Can't wait to start that!

No comments:

Post a Comment